Using NewStore Associate App for sales metrics
This is an Early Access to the
Sales Dashboardfeature so expect some enhancements in the upcoming releases.
Retailers can only enable the
Sales Dashboardglobally across all the stores in their business, and not for individual stores.
If enabled for your business, you can view detailed metrics on sales and business performance in the
Sales Dashboard within the Associate App. The dashboard automatically displays data for the
current day based on the store's local timezone, which includes sales and performance data for you and for the store you are currently assigned to.
Associates can view the sales dashboard, if the feature has been enabled for them. NewStore provides the sales dashboard as a webview customization for Associate App.
Ensure that the required permissions have been assigned to you via NewStore Omnichannel Manager.Important
Only users with the
Adminrole or the
Manage Associate Apppermission in NewStore Omnichannel Manager can enable the sales dashboard.
Enabling the sales dashboard
To enable the
Sales Dashboard using NewStore Omnichannel Manager:
- Login to NewStore Omnichannel Manager.
- Go to
- On the
Associate App Customizationoverview page, locate
- On the right side, click
Sales Dashboardif it is currently disabled. The status of the customization changes to
For more information, see Managing Associate App customizations
Don't delete the
Sales Dashboard customization or modify the webview customization URL for it, while enabling or disabling the
Using the sales dashboard
To view the sales dashboard, login to Associate App and tap
Sales Dashboard, choose either your view or store's view for more insights.
You can view the following metrics on the sales dashboard:
- Last Update: The timeline on when the sales dashboard was updated last time.
- Sales (Value): The number of completed orders without shipping and without tax.
- Sales (Number of): The number of completed sales transactions today.
- Products Sold: The number of items sold today.
- Returns (Value): A value of items returned today attributed to the original seller.
- Returns (Number of): The number of items returned today attributed to original seller.
- AOV: The count of completed order value divided by number of orders.
- Units Per Transaction: The count of items sold divided by completed orders.
- Discounts (Value): A total value of all discounts.
- Discounts (Number of): A total number of items with a discount.